The standard name of the impermeable membrane is Hdpe polyethylene geomembrane, which is mainly made of milky white translucent to opaque thermoplastic resin material, poly Zene resin.
Polyethylene is a high-molecular polymer. It is a poisonous, odorless, and odorless white particle with a melting point of about 110°C-130°C and a relative density of 0918-0.965. The impermeable membrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance.
Good chemical stability, high rigidity and toughness, good mechanical strength, environmental stress crack resistance and tear resistance strength performance, as the density increases, the mechanical properties and barrier properties will increase accordingly, heat resistance, and tensile strength The strength is also higher; it is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkalis, and organic solvents.
The advantages of Hdpe poly-Zene geomembrane are as follows:
1. High anti-seepage coefficient-the anti-seepage film has an anti-seepage effect that ordinary waterproof materials can't match. HDPE anti-seepage film has high tensile mechanical properties, and its excellent elasticity and deformation ability make it very suitable for expansion or contraction of the base surface , It can overcome the uneven settlement of the base surface, and the water vapor permeability coefficient is high
2. Chemical stability Impermeable membranes have excellent chemical stability and are widely used in sewage treatment, chemical reaction tanks, and landfills. High and low temperature resistance, asphalt, oil and tar resistance, acid, alkali, salt and more than 80 kinds of strong acid and alkali chemical media corrosion
3. Anti-aging performance. The anti-seepage film has the ability to resist decomposition, which can make the service life of the material reach 50-70 years, which provides a good material guarantee for the environmental protection
4. HDPE impermeable membrane resistant to plant roots has excellent puncture resistance and can resist most plant roots
5. High mechanical strength impermeable membrane has good mechanical strength, tensile strength at break 28MPa, elongation at break 700%
6. Low cost and high efficiency HDPE anti-seepage membrane adopts technology to improve the anti-seepage effect, and the production process is more scientific and quick, so the product cost is lower than traditional waterproof materials. According to actual calculations, the general I process of using HDPE anti-seepage membrane should be saved. Cost around 50%
7. The construction speed is fast. The anti-seepage membrane has high flexibility. There are multiple specifications and multiple laying forms to meet the anti-seepage requirements of different projects. The use of hot melt welding, high weld strength, convenient construction, fast and healthy
8. The materials used in the environmental protection anti-seepage membrane are all environmental protection materials, and the anti-seepage principle is ordinary physical changes that produce any harmful substances. It is a good choice for environmental protection, aquaculture, and drinking water ponds.