Product name: River dredging and filling pipe bag
Specification: C15.7L30.5 can be customized
Gram weight: 285g-1000g
Uses: Products are widely used in river dredging, marine engineering, revetment and breakwater core, soft foundation temporary approach road, tubular containment structure, water conservancy engineering, environmental engineering, sewage treatment and other fields.
Filling tube bag is a large tube bag and inclusion made of high-strength geotextile. Its diameter can be changed according to needs, and the length has exceeded tens of meters. Geotechnical pipe bags were originally used in dike engineering. At present, through the efforts of the majority of technical workers, they have been applied to environmental protection, agriculture and other fields. With the deepening of people's research, their application fields will become more and more extensive.
The material of the filling tube bag is generally made of high-toughness polypropylene, generally black; the commonly used material is adjusted to 400g/㎡ according to different specifications of products; the length is not limited, the width can be multi-spliced and the width is not limited, but it directly affects the strength of the material. The higher the material strength is required; the filling height is basically set at two-thirds of the diameter of the pipe bag; it can be customized according to the diameter of the grouting machine on the site, and the agent can be added according to the actual situation (increasing the solidification speed to accelerate the separation of mud and water)
Comparison of filling tube bag and other dredging products:
1. The traditional natural dewatering method of the sludge disposal site: This method has simple technology and large area for the disposal of river bottom sludge. It is a common method for domestic sludge treatment projects (including the cleaning and treatment of Taihe river bottom sludge). However, the efficiency of this dehydration method is very low, and this method of using a storage yard to treat contaminated sediment still has certain environmental and safety hazards. Since the bottom mud in the storage yard is exposed and is in direct contact with the surrounding environment, if the remaining water treatment in the storage yard does not meet the standards, it will cause secondary pollution to the surrounding water bodies.
2. Mechanical dewatering method: treatment of organic polluted and heavy metal polluted bottom sludge. Although the dewatering effect is good, there are high one-time equipment investment, need to consume power and energy, construction of workshops and workshops, and the processing capacity cannot meet the short duration of river reservoir bottom sludge treatment. Insufficient requirements.
3. Geotechnical pipe bag dredging: Convenience: The diameter and length of the geotechnical pipe bag can be adjusted as required, with strong plasticity, stackable, and convenient transportation. Environmental protection: fully enclosed construction, almost no noise, not easy to cause secondary pollution. High efficiency: It can fully meet the treatment capacity of wastewater and sludge. The treatment capacity can be increased or decreased according to the flow rate of the pump. The volume reduction effect is good: the sludge volume can be basically reduced by more than 90% within one month, which makes the subsequent removal and treatment easier. Wide application: Both large and small wastewater treatment projects and sludge dewatering projects can be used.
Construction method of filling tube bag:
The first step is filling, using high-strength and permeable geotextiles to make the actual bag body, and then filling the mud into the bag body.
The second step is drainage. Because the geotextile that constitutes the bag has small holes, it can retain the solids in the mud and drain the water out of the mud, which can effectively reduce the volume of the contents in the bag and the bag can be filled repeatedly , Until it reaches the allowable height of the bag material, and the discharged water can be reused.
The third step is consolidation. After multiple filling and drainage, the fine particles left in the bag will gradually consolidate due to the drying effect.
Technical advantages of filling tube bags:
(1) The volume of the filter bag can be adjusted arbitrarily, with a large range and flexible engineering processing capacity;
(2) No need to invest in dehydration machinery, no electric power configuration, no need to move;
(3) The filter bag system has low investment, very little manpower and simple operation;
(4) The filter bag can be placed at any suitable place near the river and lake, and the drainage can be directly flowed into the river and lake with clear water;
(5) The filter bag can be placed at multiple points according to the operation of the dredging vessel, which is suitable for in-situ dehydration of silt;
(6) The sludge is a closed operation during the dehydration process, which can avoid secondary pollution;
(7) The moisture content of the sludge in the bag can be adjusted according to the number of filling times, pressure and idle time of the filter bag;
(8) Special filter cloth is used, with good filtering performance, high strength and not easy to age;
(9) The formulation of the medicament can be adjusted according to the condition of the sludge to achieve the harmless treatment of the sludge;
(10) The dewatered silt can be used as slope protection soil for rivers and lakes, or soil for agriculture and greening;
(11) The system project has low investment, low operating cost and short construction period. Size selection
Filling pipe bag laying and fixing
The filling pipe bag is laid by artificial tide laying when the beach is exposed at the low tide level. Before laying, the stones, sundries and other objects that impede the quality should be removed.
The processed bag is transported to the construction site and laid according to the lofting position. In order to prevent the tube bag from rolling, slipping and displacement during filling, and to ensure the accurate position of the mud filling bag, the tube bag should be anchored and fixed after the tube bag is laid. The anchoring of the bottom tube bag is done by laying anchor steel pipes on the outside of the tube bag, and then using the anchoring ring on the tube bag and the steel tube to connect and anchor. After the bottom filling tube bag is filled, the upper filling tube bag uses the pull ring on both sides to connect to the bottom layer. The filled geo-bags are anchored together by the geo-belts and the lower tube bags.
Filling tube bag filling
The high-toughness polypropylene filling pipe bag uses 22KW flushing and suction mud pump unit to fill the pipe bag. The mud pump unit is fixed on the flat boat. After the water is sucked and sucked underwater, the mud pump mud pipe is led to the paved bag In the filling cuff of the body, the mud pipe is used for sand filling.
When filling the tube bag, the first end of the filling cuff is filled with mud, and the other end of the tube is drained, which is conducive to sedimentation and efficiency. During the filling process, it is necessary to check the accumulation of mud and sand at the mouth of the mud pipe, adjust the position of the mouth of the mud pipe in time, and constantly adjust the cuff of the mud filling. When filling, step on the top surface of the bag body manually to make the soil particles rearrange and tighten. Make the bag filled with sand evenly and full, ensure that the filling is level, and speed up the drainage and consolidation of the bag. When the entire sand bag reaches the screen slurry stage, appropriately reduce the sand bag filling machinery or stop filling to prevent the bag from bursting and leave a certain amount of consolidation Dehydration time. During the filling process, the surveyor controls the top elevation of each layer of sand bag according to the cross-section drawing of the sand bag core. If the ideal height is not reached once during the filling process, after the sand bag is slightly consolidated, perform a second or more Fill it up to the desired degree of filling.